Charles Kendall Freight was established in 1954, and developed from the procurement and trading activities of the original Charles Kendall, itself formed in 1946.
- Current freight forwarding company was established in 1954 under the Carryfull Freight brand.
- The Vairon group was acquired in the mid 1960s.
- Major senior management changes led to organic growth and further acquisitions.
- 1982 - We combined our various transportation businesses together to form Charles Kendall Freight.
- 1987 - Birmingham office opened.
- 1990 - Bournemouth Office opened.
- 1991 - Dubai and Bahrain offices opened.
- 1994 - We bought our site at Heathrow (Feltham).
- 1998 - Charles Kendall Freight becomes a founding member of the WCA (World Cargo Alliance).
- 1999 - Peter Sunderland becomes MD and Directors Gordon Mitchell and Ian Jenkins join.
- 1999 - Oman Freight Corporation launched.
- 2000 - Opening of new offices in China starting with Hong Kong (2000)
- 2001 - Shanghai office opened.
- 2006 - India office opened in Bangalore and now relocated to Mumbai.
- 2009 - CH Field General Trading company launched in Jebel Ali
- 2010 - February - AEO Status awarded.